[GRASS5] d.rast, d.what.rast multiple query

Helena hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Apr 22 19:08:34 EDT 2002

There is one more issue related to d.rast that was discussed on the list and
I am not sure whether and how
it was resolved . I am not sure whether I am interpreting this correctly but
d.rast does not erase the previously
displayed maps so for example when you run d.what.rast it would query all
raster files previously displayed,
which is quite annoying if you have a lot of them. So one has to run d.erase
first. I think that d.zoom displays all the files too.
Is this behavior still true? (we have it in pre3)
Is it desirable (or too difficult to change)?

thanks,

Helena