[GRASS5] G3D

Helena hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Apr 29 14:24:37 EDT 2002

Glynn Clements wrote:

> > Eg. the G3D tools are inside which does not make much
> > sense except for s.vol.rst. Other modules I didn't
> > verify yet.
>
> I thought that we had agreed to include all of the code in the source
> tarballs, but only enable working modules in src/CMD/lists/GRASS.

please keep the G3D tools, they are needed for s.vol.rst even if
it is only outputing 2D file - the precipitation with topographic influence
works
in general but needs to be tested by wider users community. I think that we

should have in GRASS some capabilities which are not widely available
elsewhere, and s.vol.rst provides a little bit of that.

Helena