[GRASS5] compiling GRASS5 cvs

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Aug 8 15:02:18 EDT 2002

John,
please note that the CVS version are development versions mostly
for developers. It takes a significant amount of time to teach
someone to be a developer.

If you are a beginner to GRASS5 I suggest that you start trying
the release code base and see how it works out for you,
which currently is
	grass5.0.0pre5

Note that this contains nviz which is an opengl application
for visualisation.