[GRASS5] Update of v.out.e00

Michel Wurtz mw at teledetection.fr
Fri Jan 4 12:42:06 EST 2002

Hi,

I spent some time on v.out.e00 and corrected some bugs
and added some comments to make the code more understandable
(including myself after some months ;-).
I tried some files and it seems that the results of the
export are enough good to be understand by import71, then
Arcview.
I tried also to import the eOO produced by others GIS
and it worked too.

So I think the program is now useable.
I uploaded the corrected v.out.e00.c in CVS.

And Happy new Year to you all Grass developpers !

--
Michel WURTZ - DIG - Maison de la télédétection
               500, rue J.F. Breton