[GRASS5] Changes between 5.0.1 release and current CVS head

H. Bowman ihatejunkyabastards at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 23:26:08 EST 2003

> > html/html/d.legend.html
> > src/tcltkgrass/module/d.legend
> > 	-o, maxfontsize=
>
> No. But the man page and module *should* reflect the program

I'll get around to fixing these soon ..

> (d.legend is now d.leg.thin).

is it? Not knowing the history, I'm a little confused.

from src/display/d.leg.thin/README [which I need to update as well]:
"this is d.legend (formerly d.leg.thin)."

and from src/display/d.legend/Attic/Gmakefile
"FILE REMOVED [...]  replaced by d.leg.thin, which becomes d.legend"

so d.legend was replaced by d.leg.thin, which is labeled and runs as
d.legend if I've got that right.

src/display/d.leg.thin builds into d.legend anyway. As the html & tcl
files should match whatever the executable is named, and "d.legend"
seems to me to be a more suitable name for the executable..

I suppose all this is to reduce confusion between the new d.legend [aka
d.leg.thin] and the old [4.3?] d.legend which was a different program???

regards,
Hamish