[GRASS5] [Updated] Changes between 5.0.0 release and current release branch

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Feb 17 08:03:16 EST 2003

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 09:33:17PM +0000, Glynn Clements wrote:
> html/html/d.legend.html
> src/tcltkgrass/module/d.legend
> 	-o, maxfontsize=

here Hamish Bowman may comment
Being the author of '-o, maxfontsize=' I can confirm that this was
a workaround only. Now Hamish has polished the code.

> html/index.html
> html/searchhtml.html
> 	index2.html -> index.html

Yes. index2.html doesn't exist any more.

> + src.nonGPL/
> 	Removed from release branch

Yes, that's better.

> + src.contrib/GMSL/r.simwe/
> 	Added

No. It may go into the release branch when it is stabilized in
HEAD. Helena and Jaro continue to work on it.

> src/general/init/grass.src
> 	Trap signals

It was mostly disliked (although it helped for me :-).
In my opinion it doesn't harm even if it isn't the 100% solution.

> src/imagery/i.ortho.photo/photo.rectify/write.c
> 	Error messages

Was disliked, so no.

> src/mapdev/v.in.dgn/Gmakefile
> src/mapdev/v.in.dgn/README
> src/mapdev/v.in.dgn/main.c
> 	???

Yes. It's not in the compile list, so it doesn't cause problems.

> src/scripts/contrib/d.rast.leg/d.rast.leg
> 	???

Hamish?

> src/scripts/contrib/r.univar/r.univar
> 	???

No, the update should only be used with a flag (to be added to the
r.univar).

Markus