[GRASS5] Grass 5.1 compile error

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 26 05:24:03 EST 2003

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 10:30:32AM +0100, Radim Blazek wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 February 2003 06:22 am, Glynn Clements wrote:

> > In turn, this gives rise to two questions for Radim:
>
> General answer for such questions is that I wanted to improve a bit
> how vectors are stored and manipulated in GRASS.
> It is not my ambition to rewrite whole GRASS, first I hoped that
> 5.1 will be joint work.

Radim you are doing good work!
I hope that you feel the support of the development community,
because it is there.

In this situation I think Glynn just plainly wanted to know
if there is a special reason for it or not.
So it was not meant offensive at all.
It is clear that no single developer can completely master GRASS,
but together we stand a chance.