[GRASS5] [bug #2149] (grass) v.out.shape does not export pgsql table in dbf format

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Wed Oct 8 08:54:52 EDT 2003

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2149

Subject: v.out.shape does not export pgsql table in dbf format

Platform: Mac OS X 10.2.8
grass obtained from: Other (CDROM etc) Fink distribution (http://fink.sf.net/)
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: 5.0.2

Error in dbf output in module v.out.shape.
When I enter the db table of my postgres database linked with grass map I have this message:
BUS ERROR
and I have 3 files with suffix shp, shx, dbf and dbf file is empty.
If I don't enter table=xxxxxx the v.out.shape run without error. It creates 3 file with dbf file with
single attribute.
Inside the program all work: I can query db data linked with vector files.
There is an error when I want to export vector graphics with data in PostgreSQL table to ESRI
SHAPE format