[GRASS5] statistics in GRASS

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Apr 16 13:16:00 EDT 2004

Scott,

I already discarded the digest that had the original thread here, so I
may be missing your point a bit. If so, sorry. The merge of r.average,
r.median, and r.mode was already done in r.statistics. However, if you
are talking about working with r.univar, that would be great.

Michael

On Friday, April 16, 2004, at 03:01  AM, grass5-request at grass.itc.it
wrote:

> From: Scott W Mitchell <smitch at mac.com>
> Date: Thu Apr 15, 2004  1:32:43  PM America/Phoenix
> To: Hamish <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com>
> Cc: Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it>, grass5 at grass.itc.it
> Subject: Re: [GRASS5] [bug #2380] (grass) unexpected '(' in r.univar
>

> On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Hamish wrote:
>
>  (Actually I think it was Markus who wrote:)
>>> See also:
>>> http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=1848&display=History
>>> "merge of r.average, r.median and r.mode"
>
> To which Hamish said:
>
>> I can't do this now. Someone else?
>>
>> Hamish
>

> If nobody beats me to it (which would be fine!), I will be working on
> this
> over the summer.  I said "way back" that I wanted to tackle it, but
> haven't found the time.
>
> I'm glad to see the exchange and your work on r.univar, looking at that
> code will probably really help.
>
> Cheers,
> Scott

Michael Barton, Professor & Curator