[GRASS5] nviz problem

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 08:54:22 EST 2004

Interesting!

Is wish running in background? As I know, a shell-like program cannot be
running in that way because if it's bg'ed or run with "&", /bin/sh or
the login shell takes control of stdin so that users can stay in the login
shell.

If it's executed by a script, then it's ok because it's a usual shell
script.

Do you mean running "nviz" and executing other programs in the "%" nviz
prompt instead of running "nviz &"?

If wish is running in background (wish &), how can you execute wish functions?

Thank you.
Huidae Cho