[GRASS5] Re: libcrypt and cygwin too

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri May 14 19:25:36 EDT 2004

The Cygwin binaries that Rich Greenwood kindly provided have a similar
issue. NVIZ won't run unless there is a specific version of cygcrypt
(that seems to accompany postgres) available.

Michael Barton

Michael Barton, Professor & Curator
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Societies
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671