[GRASS5] GRASS 5.7 updated tcltkgrass 4.01 and scripts

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun May 16 04:09:38 EDT 2004

I've updated tcltkgrass for GRASS 5.7. It is available on my web site
<http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/grass.htm>.

tcltkgrass 4.01 covers some of the recent additions to 5.7, including
r.fillnulls (I recently updated to 5.7), r.in.mat, r.out.mat,
v.surf.rst, v.surf.idw, i.fusion.brovey (a new script by Markus to do
Brovey transformations and pan sharpening for Landsat ETM, Quickbird,
and SPOT imagery), and r.mapcalc.tcl (the 5.3 r.mapcalc GUI I updated
to 5.7).

All the updated scripts I've done for 5.7 are also in the package,
along with the tcltkgrass startup program (for $GISBASE/bin) and a
version of Init.shb (for $GISBASE/etc) that will start tcltkgrass
automatically on GRASS launch along with the display manager.

Much of this has recently been uploaded to the CVS. However, it would
be a big help if you could test these updates.

Thanks
Michael Barton

C. Michael Barton, Professor
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Societies
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA