[GRASS5] Re: libgrass make error II

Stefan Paulick stefan.paulick at urbeli.com
Wed Nov 10 08:18:54 EST 2004

Frank:
I tried several times, but I was not able to get the packed versions running
on 64bit SUSE 9.1.

Hamish:
Dunno if it works for me in the long term, so I feel a little bit lost with
errors like this.

I see and honour that there is a lot of energy put into system, but I am not
shure if a reduced speed would not do better for GRASS.

A propper clean up/testing and a reliable and structured dokumentation is
from my point of view worth its weight in gold. Both things I do really miss
today in GRASS.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kindest regards

Stefan Paulick

http://www.urbeli.com
mailto://stefan.paulick@urbeli.com