[GRASS5] [bug #2690] (grass) System Response when no colortable is present

Gordon Keith gordon.keith at csiro.au
Mon Nov 15 16:54:59 EST 2004

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:07, Glynn Clements wrote:
> If this isn't happening, file a bug report with details of how to
> reproduce the problem.

It happened to me the other day.
v.in.ascii to get points data then v.to.rast to convert to a raster.
There were some points that appeared (about 4 out of thousands).
I was really wondering if v.to.rast actually works in 5.7 till I tried
r.colors and it suddenly appeared.

Regards
Gordon

--

Gordon Keith
Programmer/Data Analyst

There are things that we know that we know,
there are things that we know that we don't know and
there are things that we don't know that we don't know.