[GRASS5] r.support

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Wed Aug 10 00:09:11 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 16:03 +0100, Glynn Clements wrote:
> I suggest replacing:
>
> 	$(INSTALL) -m 755 $(ETC)/$(PGM) $(ETC)/support
> with:
> 	mv $(ETC)/$(PGM) $(ETC)/support/
>
> Actually, is there any reason the programs need their own subdirectory
> and can't just go directly into $(ETC)?

No particular reason it couldn't go in $(ETC).  I put it in
$(ETC)/support to keep $(ETC) uncluttered and easy to identify programs
associated with r.support.

Of course, I could just rewrite r.support to not use these all together
and just have one binary called r.support.  That is probably the optimal
solution.

Let me know if you would prefer them go in $(ETC) or if I should
reorganize r.support as a single binary.

--
Brad Douglas <rez at touchofmadness.com>