[GRASS5] monitor resize

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 16:10:15 EDT 2005

I tried twm, WindowMaker, Fluxbox, evilwm, ion, wmi2, ...

twm, evilwm, wmi2: resizing works
WindowMaker, Fluxbox, ion: resizing doesn't work

It depends on which WM I use.  Does this mean that some WMs ignore the
USSize hint?  Or is the USSize hint supposed to not allow WM to resize the
window?  If this is the latter case, I think XDRIVER should be fixed.

Huidae Cho