[GRASS5] make pdfdocs broken?

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Tue Aug 23 18:09:11 EDT 2005

This is the first time I've tried to make pdfdocs, so perhaps I'm
missing a dependency?

When I try to make pdfdocs in CVS, I get the following output:

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/grass6/lib/db/latex'
echo "Running latex..."
Running latex...
latex refman.tex
This is pdfeTeX, Version 3.141592-1.21a-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.4)
entering extended mode
(./refman.tex
LaTeX2e <2003/12/01>
Babel <v3.8d> and hyphenation patterns for american, french, german,
ngerman, bahasa, basque, bulgarian, catalan, croatian, czech, danish,
dutch, esperanto, estonian, finnish, greek, icelandic, irish, italian,
latin, magyar, norsk, polish, portuges, romanian, russian, serbian,
slovak, slovene, spanish, swedish, turkish, ukrainian, nohyphenation,
loaded.

make[1]: *** [refman.dvi] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/grass6/lib/db/latex'
make: *** [pdfdocs] Error 2

--
Brad Douglas <rez at touchofmadness.com>