[GRASS5] CVS module: grass6

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Feb 8 08:16:46 EST 2005

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 12:31:26PM +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> For fresh checkouts: Use module grass6 now.
> For old checkouts: You can continue using grass51,
> no need to do a complete recheck in at this time.

s/recheck in/recheckout/

> We could experiment with scripts changing the CVS/Root file contents.

If you happen to have python 2.3 there is a nice solution called rpl.

I tested the following line on the rpm subdirectory and it worked.
	rpl --recursive -xRepository --keep-times grass51 grass6 rpm

Get rpl from any Debian mirror, e.g.:
	ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/r/rpl/rpl_1.5.1.tar.gz
(You can just execute the python script rpl from the tarball, no
need to fully install it. It probably also works on Windows.)