[GRASS5] nviz bugs?

Helena hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Sun Feb 27 18:00:55 EST 2005

I have been testing nviz using grass6 updated today and I noticed few problems:

- label and legend do not redraw, Bob, are you around to check that, it used to work
- nviz does not load vector points when given on command line or when called
   from GIS manager - it gives error "no lines fileneame found...."
   it is possible to load the points in nviz through "vector points" panel,
   so it is not critical, but it may be confusing to users.
- the mkdspf pannel should be removed - it does nothing

Helena