[GRASS5] nviz bugs?

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Sun Feb 27 19:17:13 EST 2005

Hi Helena,

I took a quick look at grass6.0 / nviz. It appears that in
visulaization/nviz/src/draw.c "GS_draw_all_list();" has been commented
out. This is found in the function "Ndraw_all_cmd". The legend, labels,
and North Arrow are all handled by this function. If you un-comment it,
The above features should be automatically re-drawn.

--
Bob