[GRASS5] NVIZ: Marooned

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Tue Mar 22 07:55:49 EST 2005

Hi Massimo,

I have found a couple of side effects related to the recent updates.
They are probably related to the message below.

The first (fairly minor) is that height slider is not updated when
switching back and forth between the "eye" view and "fly" view. This
should be a fairly straight forward to fix. We probably just need to add
something in the change_display procedure in panel_main.tcl to update
the new height.

I have also noted that if in fly-mode the position panel does not pick
up the correct "real" to-from positions. If you open the "eye" and
"center" view menus the correct(?) "real" to-from position is set.

Lastly, I created a small fly-through with the "fly" menu (which worked
really well) and saved it from the keyframe panel. The fly-through
re-played fine in the current session, but when I re-start NVIZ and load
the saved animation, the keyframe positions are off.

I suspect that most of these problems are related. I will try and
investigate a little further.

--
Bob