[GRASS5] Re: [bug #3246] (grass) d.vect.thematic fails when the map is in another mapset

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri May 20 13:39:53 EDT 2005

If you want to change your local version, please go right ahead and see how
it looks.

Let's not change the cvs version until we have a consensus (if possible).
For work in my field (archaeology) and from what I know of geography, the
notation

]min ; max]

would be meaningless--although it might be perfect for your field

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA