[GRASS5] d.vect.thematic on Mac OS X

Daniel Calvelo Aros dcalvelo at minag.gob.pe
Fri May 20 15:22:50 EDT 2005

I'm on MacOSX right now. Quick and dirty, since "." is in the PATH:

1. Unpack Michael's thematic.tgz;
2. start grass (I use 6);
3. within grass cd to the thematic/d.vect.thematic directory;
4. issue a 'cp ../v.univar.sh/v.univar.sh .'
5. presto.

You won't see colors in the graphical legend, though (you need CVS for that).

Daniel

-- Daniel Calvelo Aros