[GRASS5] d.legend for vectors

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Tue Nov 1 05:17:10 EST 2005

Hi!

I use the GRASSRGB column to display different types of vectors, say
areas with the same kind of soil. And this color was added to the db
with v.db.update to match a specific number in the type column. In the
desctription column there is a textual description of the soil type.
Now, what I'd like to do is add a legend of the colors and the textual
soil types. AFAIK this is not possible at the moment. How hard would it
be? I'd be happy to help out if someone could give me a few pointers.

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>