[GRASS5] [bug #3809] (grass) Print display manager (to file) does not print graphics (scale, grid)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Nov 7 16:58:01 EST 2005

for d.out.png, change the resolution. A resolution of 1 gives an exact match
of what you see on the screen. A resolution of 2 gives 2x2 for each screen
pixel. This makes the rasters look nicer, but the vectors and text smaller.
Even more so for a resolution of 4 (4x4 for each pixel).

I changed the default png resolution to 1x1 when I upgraded d.out.png to
d.out.file.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402