[GRASS5] QGIS GRASS Shell (hell)

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz
Fri Oct 14 03:34:57 EDT 2005

hallo,
it seems to be working. will it support $GRASS_ADDON_PATH in the future?

system: debian - testing.

how is it? is grass going towards Qgis or Qgis towards GRASS ;-) ?

I would like to ask, how is it with the new mapcalculator? There is map
called "Output", when I try to perform calculation

|  0   +--------+ Output |

Is resulting to

r.mapcalc =(0)
syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting NAME or STRING
Parse error
Finished with error

Hot to set the name of the output map?

Jachym