[GRASS-dev] WxPython prototype GRASS GUI. Version 2

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 05:24:20 EDT 2006

very nice!

I would be interested to help within a couple of months from now.

Used it on a Linux Mandriva 2007.
When closing the window of Import (or export) by the Upper Right X
button, it reopens the dialog once. if closed again the sme way, then
it does not come back.

Same comments on resizing, the display flickers and troubles the cursor.
Really like it ! Congrats!

Yann