[GRASS-dev] change region

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 22:46:59 EST 2006

Alexander Schulze wrote:

> I define a new location ba EPSG-Code (32648). After this I want to set
> the extents with
>
>     g.region n=6681125.59
>
> and I get the Error Invalid region. If I have only 6 numbers in front
> of the point, Grass except my changes. Could it be a bug?

It works for me in GRASS 6.2.1. (make a new location from the GUI
startup menu using EPSG number, then "g.region n=6681125.59".

Are you sure it isn't defined as a Lat/Lon location instead of UTM zone 48N?

what if you create the region using UTM instead of EPSG code? (create by
Projection Values)

Hamish