[GRASS-dev] [bug #5396] (grass) hermannskogel datum parameters for Slovakia

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 04:32:13 EST 2006

Hi all,

after discussion in the CzechoSlovak mailing list I fixed this bug,
there is common geodetic datum for Czech Republic and Slovakia.

hermannskogel "towgs84=570.8,85.7,462.8,4.998,1.587,5.261,3.56" "Czech
Republic/Slovakia" " "

Best, Martin

Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *