[GRASSLIST:10205] Re: [GRASS5] Update from Chicago meeting

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Feb 9 01:59:58 EST 2006

Just want to add my voice on list that I fully support GRASS participation
in the new OSGeo Foundation. Hats off to Markus for not only making GRASS an
integral founding member of this exciting new organization for geospatial
technologies, but for also getting elected to the initial board.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213