[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:10453] gis.m run failure

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Feb 21 03:08:05 EST 2006

Tom,

This will go away tomorrow.

This was my attempt to make it possible to select a map display when you
click on the title bar instead of anywhere else. It did not give the desired
results and I thought I'd erased it before posting the revised version of
this file. Apparently not. It should not cause your version to fail (but it
does). In any case, the small piece of code will be deleted and should not
be a problem after I upload the new version tomorrow.

To select a map display, you will still have to click somewhere on the
window OTHER than the title bar.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402