[GRASS5] d.vect -a|c for all types ver2

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 20:03:37 EST 2006

Hi,

Just testing out the new 'd.vect -a' code in CVS.

I found one problem that wasn't in the last version I tested:

drawing vector points with fill color taken from GRASSRGB column works
fine & as expected, but if you try and take off the black border with
"color=none", nothing at all is drawn. The fill color still should be.

draws fill areas with GRASSRGB color and symbol border in black:
  d.vect -a temp_data icon=basic/circle size=7

doesn't draw anything:
  d.vect -a temp_data icon=basic/circle size=7 color=none

I am trying to make a "slug trail" of points, and the border messes it
up when the symbols overlap.
  http://bambi.otago.ac.nz/hamish/grass/profile_rgb.png

?
Hamish