[GRASS-dev] gis.m: cannot get profile from profile tool

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Jul 26 16:38:10 EDT 2006

Hi Moritz,

Did you select a raster to profile? Third button from the left on the
profiler toolbar. Rather like d.profile, the profiler differentiates between
a map you use as a background to the profiling line (what is shown in the
map display) and the map that you actually use to compute profile values.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671