[GRASS-dev] Mac OS X frameworks for support libraries

Agustin Diez Castillo adiez at uv.es
Sat Jul 29 16:39:59 EDT 2006

William's comments explain me what is going on a IBook, grass doesn't
work and the terminal keeps giving a message about location not being
initialized (I don't remember the exact message now). This weird
behavior happens only in the main user. It seems that somehow
Sad to hear that NVIZ doesn't work at all in MacIntel I want to buy a
MacBookPro.
In some of my several attempts to compile grass, NVIZ was working
when started from X11 terminal, but after get rid of the problems the
errors messages when compiling nviz doesn't work.
Agustin