[GRASS5] [bug #4140] (grass) Nviz doesn't start either from GUI or command line in 6.1cvs generic binary snapshot

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Mar 6 23:04:29 EST 2006

A research assistant in my lab reported an identical issue and solved it
today with a symlink to a newer version of libtif I believe. I don't KNOW
that this is the problem, but is sounds suspiciously similar. Of course I
can't remember the details of the symlink or which version of libtif. So I'm
copying him here.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402