[GRASS5] rasters?

Andrea Antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 18:03:35 EST 2006

Hi developers,
we from the JGrass project have a problem with raster reading in the new GRASS
releases. Since end of 2005 some people reported problems with raster
reading.
I'm trying to track the problem down, but I really need some help. The bux
happens on the raster row decompression.
Markus already helped me with a bugfix that was made by Glynn on compression
of CELL files. That could one part of the problem but the bug happens to us
also in the FCELL case. Since the code is pretty complicated I would like to
collect some ideas before I dive into it, risking to get some more white
hairs.

Thanks to everyone that can give me some good point.
Best regards,
Andrea

HydroloGIS - Environmental Safety Modelling
www.hydrologis.com

Andrea Antonello
Environmental Engineer
mobile:  +393288497722

"Let it be as much a great honour to take as to give learning,
if you want to be called wise."
Skuggsja' - The King's mirror - 1240 Reykjavik