[GRASS-dev] Re: [-> 6.1.0 freeze & release?]

Paulick Consult stefan at urbeli.com
Sun May 21 03:15:08 EDT 2006

Well, smoothie or ice-cream  ;-)

You can't go trough any certification procedure like ISO-9000 when frozen
code can be modified or extended. That's against state-of-the-art in
software engineering, even if it may be convenient.

At least, there must be a numbering system to grant a unique identification
of the modified frozen version.

/Stefan