[GRASS-dev] r.le bugs--list needed

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 02:51:19 EDT 2006

> >> 2. r.le.setup does not display properly in the display window
..
> > fixed in CVS HEAD + 6.2 branch
> >   - it was hanging on G_system(" d.frame -e");
> >     changed to use D_setup(1) to clear the screen
>
> Does it resolve the 2 issues reported in
> http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3323?

yes, I think. I don't know about r.fragstats comments. see report.

> >> 4. r.le.pixel crashes with a memory problem
..
> For the record - there is bug report for about that:
> http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3084

no, that sounds like a slow memory leak not a malloc mistake.

probably the segmentation suggestion is the solution/cause of #3084.

> >> 5. no r.le.dist program
>
> Other folks are missing it too:
> http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3040

fyi, this wish was spam-bombed 4 days ago.

> > I notice that the GRASS 5 r.le man pages were not ported into GRASS
> > 6 description.html files. That's easy to do and should be done.
>
> I'm sorry but I can't offer any help with documenation. No time.

hopefully someone can, it's just cut & paste stuff.

WRT r.li, I think it'll be great to have that done and agree that all
major development effort probably belongs there. But if we can fix a few
bugs in a few hours to make r.le useful again, I don't think that hurts
any. At least we will have put r.le to rest in a comfortable state.

Hamish