[GRASS-dev] spam in bug tracker

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 19:19:17 EDT 2006

>>> But I hope that the new bugtracker that Grass some-day will
>>> have, will provide a possibility to delete or modify single past
>>> records in the given ticket, not only to kill the whole bogus
>>> ticket.
>> The administrator can do this in request-tracker already
>> and manipulate the database.

MN:
> .. but: we don't have an admin outside of Intevation AFAIK...
> (who could also change Harmish to Hamish in RT).

I dunno, I always get a chuckle out of that. It reflects on how bad a C
programmer I am.

MS:
> Markus,
>
> Aren't you an admin?
>
> https://intevation.de/rt/admin-webrt?display=Modify+the+User+called&user_id=mneteler

Hey, I hadn't seen that before. After logging in as myself, I have now
changed my own name to the more common spelling.

fyi, for me it says-

Access Control

grass: Manipulate
thuban: Display
etc.

MN:
> Besides the spam problem, we basically have the missing patch
> management problem in RT.

Indeed.

Hamish