[GRASS-dev] help with r.le.setup bug

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 00:10:53 EDT 2006

Glynn wrote:
> It is. ux/uy are arrays of ints but calc_unit_loc() expects arrays of
> doubles.
>
> Try the attached patch.

[also cast to int for overlap() fn]

yes, thanks.  funny, even with your patch it still messes up the "y"
values of draw_box() unless I add in the fn prototype to setup.h. Oh
well, done that and it's all working now without compiler warnings.
(and the segfault is gone)

I have also ported the r.le.setup help page from GRASS 5, fixed the
module descriptions, and sync'd all r.le changes with HEAD.

So all r.le should now be working & ready for the next release candidate.

Hamish