[GRASS-dev] extraneous files in grass-6.2.0RC2.tar.gz & 6.2.0 release plans

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Oct 8 14:35:57 EDT 2006

Hi Hamish.

I looked at substituting bwidgets LabelFrame for the tk 8.4 labelframe. It
is not a drop in and has a bug in that it won't display the border. But it
will display the text.

I sent this to Markus (and thought I copied you, but maybe just imagined
that) on Thursday or Friday to see if it made any difference. I can't tell
because I don't have TclTk 8.3.

I'll send it here again. It goes ca. line 223 to replace labelframe...

LabelFrame .bpf -bd 1 -relief groove -side top -anchor n \
    -text [G_msg "mouse button actions (left, right, center)"]

Except for not drawing the border, it is otherwise harmless on my Mac with
x11. I don't know what it does for Mac Aqua or Windows.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213