[GRASS-dev] gis.m in wingrass: using where clause in d.vect causes error :can't read "_data(.gronsole.gronsole, 9, donecmd)": no such element in array

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Oct 8 14:38:33 EDT 2006

Something along this line popped up in a Mac installation. I think it was a
colleague of William Kyngesburye, so I'm copying him here. In that case
there was something missing in the installation that finally turned out to
be the problem.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University