[GRASS-dev] gism thematic mapper bug

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Oct 12 16:05:09 EDT 2006

The changes to try and Œinternationalize¹ the fonts in the thematic mapper
won¹t work. The legend fonts are user-selectable. The times roman defaults
simply occupied the font entry widgets only were there for convenience.

The fonts in the options database cannot be substituted into these widgets.
The options database fonts serve as defaults to non-user-selectable fonts in
labels, menus, explanatory text, etc.

I¹ll revert this and fix this problem. I still have no idea why the
d.vect.thematic script is now failing on my Mac. It bombs on a variety of
things and worked only 3 weeks ago.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213