[GRASS-dev] [bug #5204] (grass) grass6.3 - gis.m: can't read

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Oct 12 16:34:03 EDT 2006

To clarify, what I suggest below doesn't work. However, I've fixed the
problem in the cvs.

Now I need to find out why d.vect.thematic bombs completely on my Mac.

"which awk" is in both d.vect.thematic and v.univar.sh and gives an error on
my system now.

If I comment this out, I get subsequent errors in the sql statement parsing.
Anyone have any ideas?

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213