[GRASS-dev] Re: pj_transform problem: failed to load NAD27-83 correction file

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 22:41:34 EDT 2006

After some more research...

the Proj 449 version has already the conus bin in /usr/share/proj/
along with nad27 and nad83 files.

PROJLIB was empty, export $PROJLIB=/usr/share/proj/ as mentioned in
proj website, no change. But this may not affect how Proj code is used
in GRASS, so...

...wondered if the configure of GRASS went wrong, but it says:
checking for location of External PROJ.4 includes...
checking for proj_api.h... yes
checking External PROJ.4 version... 449
checking for location of External PROJ.4 library...
checking for pj_get_def in -lproj... yes
checking for location of External PROJ.4 data files... /usr/share/proj
checking for /usr/share/proj/epsg... yes
checking for nad2bin... /usr/bin/nad2bin

So far so good... Just wonder if there is anything more in the
configure file to be set? Or should it be a proj recompile?

Anybody used a proj449 and NAD?

Yann

--
Some Google Working rules:
*  Developers can switch teams and/or projects any time they want, no