[GRASS-dev] Where to post a bug

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Fri Oct 20 04:23:28 EDT 2006

Michael Barton wrote:
> I^(1)ve been pretty swamped and only skimming the list traffic. However, I did
> see that there is a move to a new bug tracker in the works.
>
> If I want to post a bug, where do I do it currently?

Still into the old BT. When I have time I will finally setup the
tracker on GForge. Currently I'm learnig how to use it (it is huge).
Being swamped too I'm progressing slow. If nothing unexpected happens
this weekend the tracker will be ready for use.

I will announce it on lists once the GForge GRASS BT is ready.

Maciek