[GRASS-dev] Creating location from values stp problem

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Oct 20 14:05:23 EDT 2006

Here is another problem that we have found for starting a new
location and it applies
to g.setproj and the creation of new location from projection values:

>  when I enter stp (State Plane) for projection it gives an ERROR
> that says that stp is
> not specified in the table (although it is listed and it used to
> work and in lib/gis/projections it is defined.)
Was this removed? It used to ask for datum and FIPS codes. It is one
of the most common projections
in US so it would be good to put it back. It works in GRASS61 from
february

Thanks Helena