[GRASS-dev] Creating location from values stp problem

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 14:30:56 EDT 2006

This problem occurs also with Lat-Long (LL), so I had to create a new
location with "g.proj -c".  When "grass -text" creates a new LL
location, it says that the user needs to run g.setproj to properly use
any projection related modules, but it fails because LL is missing from
proj-parms.table.  This is certainly not a good experience for new
users.

Huidae