[GRASS-dev] Re: 6.2 epsg version

Roger Lott (EPSG) epsg.rl at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 21 17:32:19 EDT 2006

I'm unclear why the subject of this email train is 6.2 epsg version - I
presume it is a typo for 6.11.2.

Version 6.11.2 of the EPSG dataset has been sent to our web master for
public release. He is usually pretty quick at doing what is necessary and it
would not surprise me if the release is available some time on Monday.

The only change to v6.11.1 is the reinstatement of the 4 CRSs 2172-2175 for
Poland. We have run two independent checks which confirmed that these seem
to be the only records that went missing, although we have been unable to
trace the cause - I would guess human error!

v6.11.1 corrects errors in v6.11 for Carolina and Hong Kong CRSs. It also
adds additional new data, as summarised in the release note. v6.11 has been
withdrawn and should not be used.

Regards,

Roger Lott